
Note the current curls on my boys, they are going for their summer haircuts this week and that means no hair for Lillie to pull, or me to fight to comb through and less stinky after a hard, sweaty day of play. I love how they have different curls; Jesse’s are what I consider big curls and Malcolm has curls as tight as they can get. Malcolm rubs his head when he’s trying to get to sleep – I hope his velvety stubble will be just as soothing. Jesse loves to play with Lillie and she loves to grab hair, much to his frustration – hopefully the lack of hair to pull will move their relationship to a different level. So, watch for pictures of the new do’s – to be posted sooner rather than later!

Jesse has his first loose tooth! My baby is growing up! He turns 5 in a few weeks and I can’t believe it – seems like only yesterday . . . crazy!

Lillie is finally sitting on her own, still hates to be on her tummy and is content to lie on her back and roll from side to side – Dave tried in vain to “teach” her to crawl this past weekend, what a dad. If she happens to “accidentally” roll from her back to her tummy she falls to pieces and cries in protest until removed from that position. My boys had been crawling for a couple of month by this age – Jesse was on the verge of walking at 8 months and Malcolm began walking at 9 months. I’m looking forward to not having to chase a baby and a toddler this summer – she doesn’t need to walk until we are well into the cold weather months that keep us confined to the indoors!

Malcolm is as naughty as ever, entering his third year of life – here is to hoping he makes it to year four seeing more of the world than the timeout spot! He’s a hitter/slapper and it drives me crazy – I know most of it is his age, and that Jesse does take some joy from provoking him.

Guess it's time to go, Lillie ran out of patience and energy!
3 comments:
Staying home is HARD hard hard.
Especially when you aren't at least TALKING to another adult throughout the day.
I hope spring helps energize you :)
I can't believe Malcom is going to be 5. Holy cow.
Cute cute kids.
lillie is so dang cute. i love the toothless grin. can't wait for the "after" pictures. get on that. :)
What a nice surprise to see your comment. This is why I love the blogging world, it's make our big world not seem so big anymore! The kids are adorable, and you and Bubba look AWESOME, in the few pictures you have of each other! I hate putting pics of me too! Anyways, I will for sure be checking in on you often. Just got back from Women's Conference on Saturday, don't know how the heck you guys survive such freezing temperatures, and you call it Spring! I had to dig up a jacket just to go, I really didn't have one, at least that I had worn in a few years! I love my hot Arizona! Miss you guys and glad this will help us keep in touch better!
Post a Comment