You are our heart & soul -- can't imagine life without your energy, pure love and curiosity (oh yeah, and all that talking!). Have a Fabulous and Exciting 5th Birthday!
oh how i love him. i want to squish him. i can't believe he is five. i thought he would stay little forever...not that he was ever really "little," if you know what i mean. happy birthday buddy!
I can't believe he's 5 either. Are you sure ? I mean I know after a 3rd kid your mind can sometimes go. Maybe he's just 3 and you are slightly confused. :)
3 comments:
oh how i love him.
i want to squish him.
i can't believe he is five.
i thought he would stay little forever...not that he was ever really "little," if you know what i mean.
happy birthday buddy!
I can't believe he's 5 either.
Are you sure ? I mean I know after a 3rd kid your mind can sometimes go. Maybe he's just 3 and you are slightly confused. :)
Wow, what a handsome fella! Happy birthday! Have a great one.
Jane
Post a Comment