Thursday, April 30, 2009

Spring, springy, spring, spring . . .

Love the blue sky, green grass, colorful flowers and blossoms on trees. Love that I can use the kids and their need to play in the multitude of parks around us to not do my housework!

What's that in the sky? It's a bird! It's a plane! Nope it's Jesse, climbing as far as he dare - this is my kid afraid of heights!



Call today "Ode to Lillie" - she is the only one I could keep up with at the park!
Swinging . . .

Swinging . . .

Sliding . . .

Climbing? . . .

Posing . . . you go girl!


Oh! and we also had our second day of soccer practice for the week, Malcolm's. Isn't he so cute!
Listening to the Coach

Playing . . .

3 comments:

chelle. said...

so cute...lillie is hilarious. jesse is crazy. does malcolm like soccer?

Alicia said...

super cute! I took Elinor to the park yesterday and didn't even feel guilty about not making dinner.

amelia said...

What great pictures! They're so cute! The park you were at looks awesome! I need to come up that way with my girls... SO FUN! Cute polka-dot back drop!