Today while vacuuming & mopping, because that's when I get time to ponder, I reflected on the holiday events of the past week or so and all our wonderful visitors. I once again thanked my lucky stars and Heavenly Father for the wonderful family that surrounds me. I have the best family, immediate and extended. I am especially blessed to have three fabulous sisters. I love each one of them for their uniqueness, talents, opinions, and caring hearts. I love that we were all together for several days between Christmas and New Years. It had been over three years since we've all been together. I love that my baby-sister Julie and her family are going to be living with us while they get settled with a new business and home here in Utah. I love that Rachelle lives only an hour and a half away and that she is the BEST aunt, hands down, in the WHOLE world. I love that Laurie shocks us by being a political genius, she's so smart. I love that we get along, in spite of differing opinions. I love that we don't hold grudges, what's a grudge? I love that we laugh together, at and with each other. I love that my kids have fabulous cousins, who they adore. I love the bros-in-law too.
So lucky I am, absolutely lucky and blessed.
![]() |
| Rachelle, Julie, Laurie & Kristen |

3 comments:
Such a great post! Sisters really are the best, aren't they!!
aww.
Great picture of you and your sisters.
Happy New Year Kris. I need to get together with you soon....I have clothes to give you :)
I love this photo! Love it. Sisters are so much fun
Post a Comment