Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Little Helper

Malcolm has always loved the vacuum. Chasing it as soon as he could crawl, standing in the way to get his toes nipped as soon as he could walk. He just couldn't get close enough to the loud, ominous machine it seemed! Now he tries to push our Hoover WindTunnel with all his might, I let him help me when I'm not in a hurry.








Malcolm at about 13 months - my mom trying to vacuum, he's totally fascinated!








This week I received a Dirt Devil Stick Vac, a practical thank you gift I picked out. It is pretty much Malcolm's size! He has begged to vacuum everyday since we got it - my kitchen and bathroom floors are dust free and pieces of lint, crumbs and dirt are nonexistent on my carpet. I may only have to heavy vacuum once a week! Can you imagine, even with three kids!

No comments: