
when I opened up her door. Thank goodness experience had taught me to always have wipes in the car!

Lillie still isn't walking on her own, she'll hold onto anything, even walk down the hallway holding herself steady with the wall. She had her 2nd follow-up appointment to her eye surgery and the doctor did notice her left eye drifting to the outside and that there is a slight vertical misalignment. We were told that there was a 20 percent chance that she'd might have to have a second surgery.
I began to wonder later if that's why she doesn't walk on her own. She doesn't seem to have good balance and I don't know if it's lack of core strength or now her sight, vertical misalignment. Lillie has her 15 month check-up with the world's greatest pediatrician in a couple of weeks, I'll be sure to ask about that then. Even with all her medical issues, she's an absolute blessing in my life!
No comments:
Post a Comment