
So, who's this cute little snow bunny in the navy blue snow pants, coat and camouflage boots? The adorable Arizona cousin? Even though he isn't quite two, he's a tank, so it could be. All cozy and warm in this winter's outfit.

Nope, it's Baby Girl Lillie. Does she seem just a little bitter? Maybe it's the boots that are almost 3 sizes too big or the coat a size too large. Couldn't be that it was actually Malcolm's Winter 2008 ensemble, could it? Heck, what do I do? Cousin in Arizona doesn't need it, Malcolm probably only wore the boots and pants 4 times. Praying this will never be "that one thing" I did to ruin her childhood. Blue doesn't have to be exclusively a boys color. Navy blue is the color of our dear Aggies. Anyone seen a winter coat bedazzled?

Oh yeah, she's all excited about the suggestion of bedazzling the perfectly blue outfit! Maybe a little bling, some feathers, pom-poms . . . oh the transformation we could create! Guess there is a trip to the craft store in the near future.
And here, a preview of her next ensemble, Winter 2011 or so!
5 comments:
Maybe you could sew some sequins on it to bedazzle it a bit!
I just vote that you buy the next snow suit for Malcom in pink - so that when it gets to her it will be perfect! (ps I'm so glad you are back and blogging about your beautiful family!)
hahaha.
i love it.
she could really care less, let's be honest. besides, she likes being just like her brothers.
ditto to what second heidi said...think of lillie when you shop for malcolm. i'm sure you could find some really great "genderless" items. hahaha.
Oh you are to funny! I love this post though and I am sure that Lilly won't mind. Thanks for the great words of advice you left on my blog I really appreciate it!
What about a total girly set of mittens, or hat? I love that it's swallows her, but better big than small I say. By the way, jealouse of your snow. Rain isn't so fun to play with!
Post a Comment