Maybe I haven't tried to get this blog back up and running consistently. I need to. I have never been a journal keeper, slap-slap on my hands, I wish I was. My blog turned out to be the best journal, recording our family going-ons, starting with baby number 3, toddler number 2 and kindergartner number 1. Events like moving into our red and white house and living in 860 square feet for the 18 months before that. I regret slightly that I've used Fac.ebook as our only record of happenings over the past couple of years. I have over a thousand photos on fb, not all of them accessible to everyone. Still, that was overwhelming. In a sad way. So I am committing to taking the other path, the blogger path, today.
So here goes . . .
2 comments:
mmm hmm. I'll believe it when I see it.
Facebook isn't journaling. You can't PRINT FB to a book. Well I suppose you could but it would be convoluted and dumb.
:)
Way to get back in there !
I know K, I have to break my FB habit :) I aspire to be like you!
Post a Comment