Friday, January 25, 2008

Heavenly Temptation

I went to dinner Tuesday night with two of my sisters, Chelle and Julie. We went to The Cheesecake Factory, a first time for me. The whole night was wonderful, little did I know I would be obsessing about it a few days later!
We started off ordering Fried Macaroni & Cheese as our appetizer, a recommendation by our sister Laurie (who lives in AZ, we missed you Laur). We each had delicious entrees too, after we were finally able to decide! Chelle had Thai Chicken Pasta, Julie had the Shepard's Pie and I had the Cuban Sandwich - Yummy! But, as good as all that was, it was my piece of cheesecake (we each took a piece to go) that has me in this obsession. Mine was the very best, I have no doubt!
I was still too stuffed after I got home to have any of my cheesecake, I had to hide it way back in the fridge to keep Bubba from sneaking some. I kind of forgot about it until Wednesday night, I took a bite and oh my goodness, HEAVEN! I could only do a couple of bites, it was sooooo rich. I had a couple more bites Thurday night and am planning to have a few tonight and finish it off tomorrow! If you love chocolate (I love, love, love me a plain Hershey Milk Chocolate bar) this is the cheesecake for you - I don't think I'll ever need to try a different flavor.




The Cheesecake Factory's Godiva Chocolate Cheesecake after two nights of bites!



3 comments:

chelle. said...

i think that you might have gotten the best piece. i mean, mine was good, but not that good. i just was in a peanut butter mood. next time i will go for chocolate. we should do that more often...maybe just not the the cheesecake factory...that might get a little pricey.

chelle. said...

and...props on taking pictures specifically for the blog.

laurie said...

you need to try the tiramisu...just once...then you can go back to plain chocolate.

also, next time try the lettuce wraps...mmmmm! those and the cheese balls make a complete meal!