I was going through the pictures taken with my cell phone and found a funny trend - a good deal of them are of Malcolm in some sort of Trouble (notice the capital T). I am grateful we only have one Malcolm - a twin would have me in the looney bin for sure! I am grateful he hasn't discovered dangerous trouble - although, I never let my guard down. It's not because he's now a middle child - he was in Trouble before his little sister was born. Granted he has been tortured and teased by his older brother most of his short life - would that be enough to drive him to mischief? What ever the reason and inspite of it, we love him to pieces.

Cords, cords & cords - under Mom's desk and pretending to be on the phone

Mascara for breakfast - luckily I had put his bib on that morning, ironic what it says

Summer downpour, water flooded onto our patio - being part fish he wanted to be immersed

Mom said no playing in the mud - look Mom!

Sharing - helping Lillie develop her sweet tooth, with a sucker

Sunday morning, notice the wet legs of his pants - just had to get into the tub mostly dressed to let down the water - that being part fish thing

Lucky he's so darn cute!
2 comments:
it is a good thing that he is so darn cute. i love that he is so mischievious. love that kid.
hahaha.
i thought this was going to be a new post...with new pics...next time.
Post a Comment