Dave said Malcolm yelled/cheered at pretty much every parade entry - in most of the photos of the kids you can tell he's loving it. That's the way he is at sporting events too - he really gets into it, like his daddy!
Hope you all had a very happy, exciting, safe 4th -- here are the photos Dave took to remember ours!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
3 comments:
I was so glad to hear from you! We saw Bubba at the store and I was sad I didn't get to say hi to you! Your family has grown so much! Your Lillie is so beautiful! All your kids are! Keep in touch!
before you commit to the fourth of july in park city, i think we should consider idaho falls. i've done both, and i would pick idaho falls ten times before park city. think about it.
Parades are so fun for the kids, no parades here in 110 temperatures. Your boys looks so cute!
Post a Comment