Wednesday, July 9, 2008

One hope dashed

Oh, just when I think life is great . . . my 10 month and 2 day old Lillie decided she needed to explore. Maybe she's gained confidence or is it because she no longer sees life in double, whatever the reason, between last night and this morning, she's managed to figure out how to do the "army crawl". Now I have to find the gates . . .

3 comments:

K J and the kids said...

oh see now that's just not even funny !
Maybe if you put her in a bouncy chair or strapped her in her high chair. THEN she couldn't learn independence and soon where the toilet and toilet paper are.
Just thinking :)

ha ha

laurie said...

hooray!!! hahaha i guess i won't be laughing when logan tries this stunt!

KJlovesBubba said...

Okay, so I panicked just a little - she's back to eagerly sitting and enjoying the toys around her. Only when she happens to tip over does she figure out she can move. I just have to keep her on her bum!