Friday, August 15, 2008

Jesse Starts Kindergarten!

Editor's note - my sister said phooey to making sure everything came out in chronological order - thus, the vacation blog that came before Jesse's first day of school will be posted later.


First day of school, Tuesday 5 August - off to Rose Creek Elementary via the BUS! It's not the greatest picture, he's got his eyes closed, but it shows he is a little excited.


Coming home, he turned around at the moment I snapped the shot to tell his bus driver good-bye - he's friendly that way, crappy picture but he made me proud!


First picture he brought home, I think the bus is a hit - he never lets on at home that he can actually draw - he always asks me to help or draw stuff for him.

2 comments:

K J and the kids said...

How fun that he gets to take the bus !
He looks so grown up and that is a DANG good picture of a bus ! I think you might have a budding artist on your hands.

Brooke said...

Kristen, I am so glad you came out of the closet with your stalking! Now I can check you guys out and not feel weird! Bubba told me all about your new house and I am so excited for you. I can't beleive your baby girl is almost one...has it really been that long? And I can't believe Jesse is in kidergarten! Just as handsome as I remember.