Saturday, August 16, 2008

We Have Color, Yes We Do!



Here is the final color rendering of our home - a bit bolder than where I thought we'd go, but we fell in love with this color scheme! It is correct in how it will look from the front - I had to flip it because their version is opposite how ours will sit on the property. We are on a corner, so the roads run on the sunroom side and in front - in case someone is wondering, the garage is in the back entered from the "alley". We are still working through our "options" and should have that part finalized by the end of next week - then they can pull permits, sooner the better.

I have also scanned, flipped, erased the backwards words and relabled the rooms on our main and second floors below - the basement isn't quite as plain so I don't have it included. We are having the basement finished, it gives us 2 additional bedrooms, greatroom, storage room, bathroom and a couple of storage closets.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Wow, guys! This house looks huge! I am so excited for you to get started...AND I love the red!

NatRat said...

What! You guys are moving? I had no idea. I like the red too, and what a cute layout, you will love it.

P.S. Who doesn't blog stalk? I think everyone is guilty...