Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My New/Old Favorite - I Heart These

Went to IKEA over the weekend, nothing like wondering and wishing and eating some really great Swedish food (like the meatballs and shrimp sandwiches). We went to look at rugs - I think they have some really great rugs and I am going to need quite a few.
Before we leave, I like to wander the Food Market. In the summer they have the most wonderful smoked salmon. I like to see what goodies and food items they have stocked. My kids love the meatballs, so sometimes I pick those up - oh yeah baby, with the gravy!
This time I was so, so excited to see salty licorice - love it, love it, love it. I used to buy salty licorice nips at the candy counter in ZCMI - way back when I was in Jr. High & High School. These Salty Licorice Fish are even better, just a little touch of sweet.

I'm thinking I better stock-up, since I don't know if these are seasonal. Thank goodness my husband and kids think they are disgusting, I don't have to share!

1 comment:

laurie said...

share with me, share with me!!!