Monday, February 23, 2009

Painted Walls

The kids are loving their painted walls. Bubba did attempt to paint them, he isn't much of a handyman, but sure knows how to find a great deal, and look at their PROFESSIONALLY painted accent walls. I'm happy too, in fact, I may now be daring enough to paint some more in the not so distant future! I have the painter's card taped to my fridge, for the day I decide.


Here's crazy Jesse - doesn't his personality match his favorite color, red!










Lillie will grow to love the yellow, if she doesn't already, hard to tell since she can't really express it in words we understand!











Malcolm just loves blue and so do I, maybe we are more alike than I'd to think!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

The paint looks great - we might want to use your painter because I cringe at the thought of painting our house...

K J and the kids said...

Love the colors.
OMGosh that Lillie is getting so big. I just want to EAT her.

Where are the pictures of the new digs ?