
This is what I encountered - immediately I was calling the driver of this vehicle many, not so nice things under my breath.

What the! I checked to make sure I wasn't in the bad - parking on or over the lines.
I tried to get the sliding door open, that's the side Lillie sits on, couldn't (yes, I did, didn't even care if their paint ended up scratched - it didn't though, darn) so I had to climb through from the other side with Lillie and get her in her carseat.
Then I had to squeeze through my door (the vehicle was so close I couldn't even get a good swing to slightly dent the other vehicle) and I'm not skinny, so it was a good squeeze.

This person is rude, plain and simple - you know they knew how close they parked, had no consideration for anyone but themselves. I wished them 4 flat tires and an empty gas tank - I know, not what I should have done, but seriously!
6 comments:
They totally deserved a door ding or two. I can't believe someone thought that was going to fly!
I would have slashed their tires (well really wanted to) - way to show self restraint...
How rude! I would have totally waited for them and then given them a piece of my mind, or, left a rude note. That seriously drives me crazy when people do that. Does it really take that long to park correctly?
i'm glad that you tried to be kind...i might have left a really rude note and 'accidentally' scratched the paint job...at least they didn't bargain for their license plate number to be broadcast on the internet!
I can't believe that! What a jerk! I probably would have waited it out, and given the other van owner a lesson in parking etiquette!! Yikes.
Shelley
PS. Hey, I wanted to tell you. The vinyl "family" phrase that you asked about can go up to 40 inches long and about 13 inches tall. And if you want, it can have your family's last name instead of "family"... Or you could do any of these examples...
"The Smith Family", "Smith Family", or "Our Family"... I'm sure you get the drift. Anyway, if you wanted a phrase this big (just vinyl) I sell them for $25.00. I just wanted to let ya know!
Thanks Girl!
Shelley Smith
hey Kristen, I hope your car is the one with the aggie license...that makes me mad, I can't usually park, but never this bad! crazy people. You are way brave to shop with 4 kids. And your house looks so great Congrats!
Post a Comment