I was going through pictures for Jesse . . . he wanted pictures of himself at different ages, for homemade Pok.emon cards. Anyway, I noticed a sweet trio of cousins, and was touched at their adoration (at least Jesse's adoration of his two older cousins) for each other. Even though we live 10 hours away from each other and they maybe get to see one another twice a year, they pick-up right where they left off, every time. I love it. I heart it. Thank you Adam for being a loving and patient example to Jesse. Kaylie, thank you for teaching Jesse to play house to bring out his gentler side. I love all three of you . . . you are kindred spirits . . . may you always remain that way. (I can't locate a picture for every year, but this gives you an idea . . . three musketeers.)
omigosh.omigosh.omigosh. i love it. i love them so much, i can't stand it. we must remember to always get a picture of them like this...every time. they will treasure them. love it.
2 comments:
omigosh.omigosh.omigosh. i love it. i love them so much, i can't stand it. we must remember to always get a picture of them like this...every time. they will treasure them. love it.
That is awesome. I agree with your sister. you need to continue this on up. :)
Post a Comment