Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Who is this boy . . .

Apparently the child I have been sending to school,
is not the same child who actually lives with us. 
His teacher raves about his wonderful manners, helpful attitude
and the kindness he shows his classmates.
He is excelling in pretty much all subjects; especially reading.

I obviously need to be his teacher, instead of his mom.
I'd love for him to use his wonderful manners around here all the time.
I'd love for him to have a more helpful attitude at home.
I'd especially love to see more kindness towards his siblings.

Maybe when I have put in as many years of being his mom 
as his teacher has put in being a teacher, I'll get full respect.
As much as he drives me crazy and makes me fume,
I love this boy and we are so proud of him.

Second-term of the 2010-11 school year, Principal's Honor Roll for both Academics and Citizenship excellence.

No comments: