We are now visiting my parents for a few days. I don't have pictures downloaded yet, so I offer yet another digital scrapbookin post from my sister. http://scrappity-scrap.blogspot.com/2008/10/gorgeous-girl.html
Kristen! It was so good to hear from you. Your cute family has grown. Congratulations! Thanks for stopping by! I am going to add you to my blog so I can keep track of you :)
Hey Kristen! It was so great to hear from you on my blog! Your kids are darling and so grown up! If I have heard correctly, you are moving into the same neighborhood that I live in! Yeah! Keep in touch! -Melody Holmes
2 comments:
Kristen! It was so good to hear from you. Your cute family has grown. Congratulations! Thanks for stopping by! I am going to add you to my blog so I can keep track of you :)
Hey Kristen! It was so great to hear from you on my blog! Your kids are darling and so grown up! If I have heard correctly, you are moving into the same neighborhood that I live in! Yeah! Keep in touch!
-Melody Holmes
Post a Comment