Monday, September 29, 2008
On Vacation!
I am on vacation 6 days in hot and humid South Carolina and 5 days in Las Vegas. I do have lots of fun stories and pictures to blog about when we get back. In the meantime I was informed by my sister she has signed up for the next level of online classes in her pursuit of learning how to digitally scrapbook, I need to get going on that. It's so wonderful because other than the many things that go on in her life, she's scrapbooking about her nephews and neices - which include my small brood. Here's a link to her latest about Malcolm, my joy, frustration, playmate and spitfire. http://scrappity-scrap.blogspot.com/2008/09/independent.html
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Just thought I would say hi so that you can find our blog! Have fun on your trip - we missed you on Sunday!
Post a Comment