Sunday, September 7, 2008

Happy First Birthday, Baby Girl!

The past year has flown by, much like your arrival into this world, 18 days early and in a surprising 4 hours from start to finish! You are a spitfire, able to keep up with your brothers and on your way to holding your own in any circumstance. I am so glad you came into our family, I was dead set on only having sons, you are a precious blessing from Heavenly Father and he knew I needed you. I must say, for being our "medically challenged" child; with mild colic, bowel issues and needing eye surgery, you are the healthiest when it comes to not catching "bugs" the boys bring home and come down with. I look forward to the next year, watching you explore, learn and grow. I imagine we'll have our moments, you not so happy with limits we set and me a little frustrated by your curiosity. But through it all, I promise to love you forever, always my Baby Girl.
Some pictures from the past two months - most thanks to Aften, who caught the essence of Lillie.



Also, thanks to my cute sister and one of Lillie's favorite Aunties - she did a little blog on her site. that's all.: happy birthday.

3 comments:

K J and the kids said...

Oh my goodness I can't believe she's 1 and SO cute.
Love the pictures.

Anonymous said...

Such darling pictures!! Can't believe it has been 1 year!! J

Brooke said...

Kristen, she is so darling! I can't believe she is one, isn't it sad how fast they grow up? And I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your family pics! So cute! But I can't beleive Malcolm's curls are gone! At least Lillie has plenty!