This should be Lillie's week, her First Birthday is on Sunday - obviously I have a blog on her coming. I could not pass up the opportunity to share the blog my sister did on Malcolm and his new, PERFECT tee shirt - see the link below. He's been "on one" for the past week or so, I dare not count the times I have to say his name in frustration each day. He really knows how to push buttons and he is scary smart at almost 2 & 1/2 - he is lucky he's so dang cute . . .
that's all.: trouble is his name-o.
2 comments:
Hello to the Johnson's. I found your blod through the Stroms. It is so good to hear that you are all doing well! I can't beleive how big Jesse is..5 already? Crazy! And Malcom and Lillie..they are getting big as well. What cute kiddies you have. Glad all is well keep in touch.
Hey Johnson's! What a cute blog! And look at your KIDS! So grown up. I can't even believe it. Your little girl is SO SO cute! I love her hair. You guys look like your doing great. And I LOVE the layout and look of your new house. So fun. I loved building this house we're in now. Just the fact that you get to pick everything out, the way you want... I loved that. Well, it was so good to hear from you and thank you so much for all your nice compliments on my girls. They are TOTALLY a handful, but LOTS of fun. K, well I'll be checking your blog frequently~
Have a great day!
Shelley
Post a Comment