
Okay, I didn't ask permission, so I may have to seek forgiveness later. My kids love their Aunt Chelle, I love my sister Chelle and even Bubba loves his sis-in-law Chelle! We were so lucky to have Chelle come visit us for a few days, I really wish she lived closer and we got to see her more than once a month. We had so much fun, she and I stayed up until 2AM one night playing Boom Blox on the Wii! We watched a funny movie, What Happens in Vegas - I almost, but didn't fall asleep. We gave each other pedicures - pretty feet for free, not counting the labor to do the same service on her! She played with my kids. She spotted the most perfect tee-shirt for Malcolm during our morning shopping spree at Target - more on that later. She tried in vain to be Lillie's favorite - could get her giggling by head-butting with her - a trick Lillie learned from her brothers. Gave Bubba advice on how to keep our kids out of Juvenile Detention - she's smart about behavior issues. Laughed with me about the silliest stuff, or stuff that wasn't. Chelle is fun, kind, to the point, loving and we all miss her, until next time . . .
3 comments:
You are very lucky to have such a great sister.
I have always envied people like you. Brothers just aren't the same thing :)
that picture is gross...
but you are so sweet, i will forgive you for using it.
thanks so much!
you are the bestest big sister in the world!
love you!
You are so right, but you are the greatest too!! You guys are so lucky to have each other!! Thanks so much for posting such fun things!!J
Post a Comment