So exhausted after our first day at the beach that I just couldn't blog. We had a blast. I do love the tranquil sound and smell of the ocean. For brief moments I think I might like to live on a coast . . .
There was quite a crowd of us that headed for the beach, 8 adults and 7 kids. Once again, Jesse pretty much spent the entire time in the water. I had to coax him out, only because I was worried about him getting too fatigued to continue to stay above water. He'd dive into every wave . . . I swear the kid is half fish.
Here are a bunch of pictures of the day . . .
Sand Shenanigans . . .
Someone had to be Buried . . .
Brave, Braver . . .
![]() |
| Malcolm, Logan and Lillie chasing and being chased . . . |
![]() |
| Three umbrellas & the tent in the background is our group . . . |


















No comments:
Post a Comment