For the second Spring in a row, Jesse has played Flag Football and loved it. He is such a social kid, he loves the new friends he can make. He has always, since he could walk, love a good game of chase. Thus he loves to chase down the guy with the ball and get his flags. I have every intention to have him play Flag Football until he's in Jr. High, only then will I consider Tackle Football. I'm not so much worried about him getting injured, I worry more about him hurting someone else. Jess has a huge heart and it would devastate him, not having the maturity to understand it's just part of the game, if he hurt someone. Plus, Flag Football is (a lot) more laid-back, yet they do learn the fundamentals of Football; passing, blocking, chasing down, throwing, teamwork, etc. I hope he doesn't lose the passion for winning and doing his very best.
Here are pictures from his final game of this season . . . more in seasons to come!









1 comment:
BIG kid. He makes everyone look so little :)
Great job Jess.
Post a Comment